Hold your head high, and keep writing.
- I like writing about what I know; it makes me realize that I’m smarter than I think I am.
- I usually think that my head is quite hollow. Writing helps me realize that in fact it isn’t.
- Many thoughts go through my head in a minute, but they are too scattered to have meaning. Writing helps me to channel my thoughts into one direction, so that together they will mean something.
- Writing helps me realize what I’m thinking. Without writing, I am literally “lost in thought.”
Writing has its downside.
- Writing makes me more egotistic. It tricks me into believing that the little knowledge I have is a big thing.
- Writing makes me drink my own emotions and celebrate about it. Even now, when I’m supposed to be working, I’m dwelling in my current fit of emotion, grasping on to it, and elaborating on it. Without writing, I would have been back to work, forgotten this emotion ever occurred, and finished a task or two.
- Before, I write for others. Now, I write for myself.
exit(); // The first two times didn’t get executed.
I’m back to work. :)
Note: I wrote this entry some time ago, but did not post.